Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Arduino

In this section I´ll be posting some simulation of the Arduino board, some codes, schematics diagram to interface with it and last but not least, some tips about it.

 

h_01

 

Take into account I´ll be focusing on the microcontroller ATMEGA 328p for my class projects, in these projects we´ll be using Proteus ISIS to simulate the board (Arduino),Proteus ARES to create Printed circuit Boards to interface with the microcontroller and the Arduino IDE.

 

Atmega328p

 

This time I´m just creating this post in order to add Arduino to the menu, so it will be easy to access to all the information I´ll be posting.

Stay tuned!

 

BuzzNet Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Puedes pasarme tu correo para consultarte unas cuantas cosas? gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, si puedes a traves de este correo: juanernestobiondi@gmail.com

      Delete